Hiring is broken.
Research shows that chances are, you’re not hiring the best person for the job.
We’re a team of behavioural and data scientists committed to using robust research to help you hire the best person, every time. Read our guide to build better, more diverse teams.
In this guide we'll cover:
- Making more objective hiring decisions
- Removing the risk of making impressionistic assessments
- Crowdsourcing reviews for more accurate assessments
- Writing more effective role descriptions and job adverts
- Improving the way you communicate with unsuccessful candidates
We’ve enjoyed putting this paper together to share with you, we’d love to keep you up to date on upcoming research and news at Applied. We hope that’s okay and promise not to spam.